Ronnie
This project is really beneficial to me as I have learn much knowledge about many things. I learnt how to be innovative, and how to brainstorm more effectively. Moreover, I have better learnt how to work with friends.
Jun Yang
As the leader, I felt that it was difficult to get everyone to cooperate, thus sometimes plans have to be delayed. However, this invention also allowed me to understand how hard it is to come up with an invention. Easy it may seem but in actual fact, many things needs to be considered when making an invention such as its feasibility and its usefulness. All in all, this is a valuable experience for me.
Bryan
I felt that it was challenging to think of a suitable design that is both aesthetically appealing and still can serve its functions. Though some ideas were rejected, it was overall a fun experience trying to think of the design and how to maintain it’s function.
Sheng Pu
Everyone has the ability to change the world, if you try hard enough. Our invention is only a small attempt to it. I feel that everyone should do something to protect the earth, no matter big or small. Do it now, and you won’t regret it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment